We have an open vacancy in our group for a Postdoc Human Genetics!
Does doing research on a neurodegenerative disorder sound like an interesting challenge to you? Would you like to contribute to developing a RNA therapy for Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 7? Then you might be the right candidate for our Postdoc Human Genetics!
• You hold a PhD in Biomedical Sciences
• You are looking for challenging research opportunity
• You have experience in neurodegenerative disorder research
• Experience in working with induced pluripotent stem cells is an advantage
• You want to be part of a multidisciplinary project